Re: Things To Do for Tech Weekend (Jan 30-31)

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010

      > I couldn't find anything suitable at Lowe's, so I used 3mm track bed
      > from the local hobby shop.

      oh ok, that should be easy to find.
      I didn't remember it was so thin, 3 millimeters ?

      =Dan
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010
        On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

        > oh ok, that should be easy to find.
        > I didn't remember it was so thin, 3 millimeters ?

        Sorry, brain-phart. It's 5mm (sort-of 3/16"), brand is Woodland
        Scenics.

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010

          > On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:
          >
          > > oh ok, that should be easy to find.
          > > I didn't remember it was so thin, 3 millimeters ?
          >
          > Sorry, brain-phart. It's 5mm (sort-of 3/16"), brand is Woodland
          > Scenics.

          ok, I found it, there's some down the road from me at the local Hobby shop. I'll pickup a bunch.

          =Dan
        • Bill Degnan
          Message 4 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010
            Dan,
            If you buy some, I will pay you back for the amt needed to repair a
            keyboard.
            bd
            > > I didn't remember it was so thin, 3 millimeters ?
            >
            > Sorry, brain-phart. It's 5mm (sort-of 3/16"), brand is Woodland
            > Scenics.
            >

            > Mike Loewen mloewen@...

          • Dan Roganti
            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010

              > Dan,
              > If you buy some, I will pay you back for the amt needed to repair a
              > keyboard.

              no problemo, just buy me lunch there :)

              =Dan
            • Bill Degnan
              Message 6 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010
                OK

                > > If you buy some, I will pay you back for the amt needed to repair a
                > > keyboard.
                >

                > no problemo, just buy me lunch there :)
                >
                > =Dan

              • Dan Roganti
                Message 7 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010

                  Dan Roganti wrote:

                  On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

                  oh ok, that should be easy to find.
                  I didn't remember it was so thin, 3 millimeters ?

                      Sorry, brain-phart.  It's 5mm (sort-of 3/16"), brand is Woodland
                  Scenics.

                  ok, I found it, there's some down the road from me at the local Hobby shop. I'll pickup a bunch.

                  =Dan

                  I picked up three sheets of this stuff. They're about 12" x 24" and it's the 5mm thickness.
                  This should be enough, in case anyone else needs to make some.

                  =Dan