Re: [midatlanticretro] Things To Do for Tech Weekend (Jan 30-31)

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010
      On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Bill Degnan wrote:

      > There is a Lowes near by, I thought you mentioned Lowes was where you got
      > the foam the last time? I also have a Model II keyboard, but to my
      > knowlege it's OK.

      I couldn't find anything suitable at Lowe's, so I used 3mm track bed
      from the local hobby shop.
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010

        > I couldn't find anything suitable at Lowe's, so I used 3mm track bed
        > from the local hobby shop.

        oh ok, that should be easy to find.
        I didn't remember it was so thin, 3 millimeters ?

        =Dan
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010
          On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

          > oh ok, that should be easy to find.
          > I didn't remember it was so thin, 3 millimeters ?

          Sorry, brain-phart. It's 5mm (sort-of 3/16"), brand is Woodland
          Scenics.

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010

            > On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:
            >
            > > oh ok, that should be easy to find.
            > > I didn't remember it was so thin, 3 millimeters ?
            >
            > Sorry, brain-phart. It's 5mm (sort-of 3/16"), brand is Woodland
            > Scenics.

            ok, I found it, there's some down the road from me at the local Hobby shop. I'll pickup a bunch.

            =Dan
          • Bill Degnan
            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010
              Dan,
              If you buy some, I will pay you back for the amt needed to repair a
              keyboard.
              bd
              > > I didn't remember it was so thin, 3 millimeters ?
              >
              > Sorry, brain-phart. It's 5mm (sort-of 3/16"), brand is Woodland
              > Scenics.
              >

              > Mike Loewen mloewen@...

            • Dan Roganti
              Message 6 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010

                > Dan,
                > If you buy some, I will pay you back for the amt needed to repair a
                > keyboard.

                no problemo, just buy me lunch there :)

                =Dan
              • Bill Degnan
                Message 7 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010
                  OK

                  > > If you buy some, I will pay you back for the amt needed to repair a
                  > > keyboard.
                  >

                  > no problemo, just buy me lunch there :)
                  >
                  > =Dan

                • Dan Roganti
                  Message 8 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010

                    Dan Roganti wrote:

                    On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

                    oh ok, that should be easy to find.
                    I didn't remember it was so thin, 3 millimeters ?

                        Sorry, brain-phart.  It's 5mm (sort-of 3/16"), brand is Woodland
                    Scenics.

                    ok, I found it, there's some down the road from me at the local Hobby shop. I'll pickup a bunch.

                    =Dan

                    I picked up three sheets of this stuff. They're about 12" x 24" and it's the 5mm thickness.
                    This should be enough, in case anyone else needs to make some.

                    =Dan