Macintosh SE in fine funky operating order

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2005
      It apparently works and works well. Has an internal
      hard drive that it boots off of, but I don't have a
      mouse (der forgot to look for it), but I do have the
      ADB keyboard. Anyone got one they can send me?
      Or...how can I modify a ps/2 mouse to work with it. I
      realize it's a different connector, but mice are all
      much the same internally...no?
      Can I get on the internet with this thing? Mac gurus
      speak up! And I'd need a modem to do that of course.
      Thanks gurus.

      __________________________________
      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 27, 2005
        >>> Mac gurus speak up!

        Jim O., are you out there?

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2005
          Sure - I'm always out here. I just don't speak too much! Guess I'm still doin' that "don't speak
          unless spoken to" thing.
          Anyway, Chris - I have like a hundred of these mice. Contact me at
          jupiter2@... with your address (I think I had it, but can't find it now), and I'll
          send you one (free, of course). I also have external modems if you decide you need one.
          For info, check out either my site www.macmothership.com under Mac Stuff/Info or try here:
          http://www.rtis.com/nat/user/toolbox/oldmacs/

          -Jim