Fwd: Free Stuff for pickup in NJ

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2010
      From cctalk ... see below.

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:Free Stuff for pickup in NJ
      Date:Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:26:59 -0800 (PST)
      From:Al Hartman <alhartman@...>
      To:cctalk@...

      I have some extra hardware that is free for pickup in Keansburg NJ starting next week:

      Qty 2 - HP Laserjet IIIP Printers

      Mixed lot of ISA network cards, mostly NE2000 clones. I think there's at least one NE1000 in there. Cards only. No docs or drivers. Most are dual Coax/10-Base-T

      Lot of Corvus stuff: Constellation Controller, mixed lot of Apple II/IBM adapters, a Mirror board, I think there's a 5mb Mac Omnidrive too, Constellation Cables, and some manuals/software.

      IBM Graphics Printer (EPSON MX-80)

      Power 100 Computer
      PowerMac 8500
      Mac IIsi
      Mac LC III
      Mac LC I with a newer logic board in it. I have the original also.
      (I have keyboards and mice to go with all Macs.)

      HP Deskwriter

      Wallstreet G3 233mhz

      I'm moving to a smaller place and this old stuff has to go.

      PM me off-list.

      Al

    • Mage
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2010
        Evan kindly posted this for me, I'm now a member of this list too...

        Everything is now spoken for except for the Network Cards and the two Laser Printers.

        If I find anything else of interest, I'll post it here and on CC-Talk.

        Al