need TRS-80 disks

  • BobShuster
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2010
      Can anyone help? I have functional TRS-80 Model I and Model III systems, but only have TRSDOS 3.1 on floppy. I'd love to get copies of LDos or NewDos if anyone can make them for me. I have images of course, but no way to get them to the TRS-80s.

      Anyone? Or know of a way to transfer these without going through too many hoops? I was finally able to transfer images to my Apple IIs with a Super Serial Card and the right cables, but I know of no such option for the Trash80s.
    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2010
        Imagedisk and a basic 486 dos machine will write most of them. Or, use one of the emulators (Mattheew Reed's?) under DOS and write real disks using the virtual images.

        Where are you located? If you're near Wantage New Jersey, we can arrange a meetup and make a bunch of images. I need prodding to keep me going which is why you would need to stop by.