Re: InfoAge Mixer

  • Degnan
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 26, 2005
      Evan,
      I can't attend.
      Bill
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 6, 2005
        Hey. Anybody here know PHP? How hard would you say it was to learn? I
        might need to set up a website for a club at school, and I don't want
        just the basic HTML feel.

        JoeG
      • Degnan
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 6, 2005
          yes, see separate email with details
          Bill D

          >Hey. Anybody here know PHP? How hard would you say it was to learn? I
          >might need to set up a website for a club at school, and I don't want
          >just the basic HTML feel.
          >
          >JoeG

        • Bill Sudbrink
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2005
            <EOM>
          • Evan
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2005
              Gimme time.

              Got home from the airport very late last night.  This morning had to do (gasp!) actual paying work.  :)

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 8, 2005
                Appropriate to the trip, I was meandering around the online
                repository and found some photos in the files area:

                infoage01.jpg,
                "Random pile of machines"
                This is some random pile! There's a DEC PDP-11/10 (or 05)(the
                first PDP11), an 11/40 I think, an LPS-11 laboratory interface panel,
                a FACIT early-early calculator. Museum quality? Definitely.

                infoage02.jpg,
                "Some more machines"
                There's a Tektronix 4014 vector graphics terminal
                and a DEC micro from the 1980's. Good stuff.

                infoage03.jpg,
                "The Hotel"
                This is where we're going, as seen from all the way across the
                other side of the road. Main points: large, close (to the road),
                and fence (wire, also large).

                Also appropriate to the trip,
                Here is the Lat,Long that I found for main building
                for people with GPS'es.
                N 40 11.156 W 74 03.558

                John A.
              • Bill Sudbrink
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 8, 2005
                  Apologies!  Somehow, I got the impression you came back Sunday afternoon.
                  Got home from the airport very late last night.  This morning had to do (gasp!) actual paying work.  :)

                    Nope, but I sent some email from my Treo over the weekend.  :)

                    Apologies!  Somehow, I got the impression you came back Sunday afternoon.
                    Got home from the airport very late last night.  This morning had to do (gasp!) actual paying work.  :)

                      Could someone move these pictures to the pictures area so they are easier to
                      view?

                      Jim

                      --- John Allain <allain@...> wrote:

                      > Appropriate to the trip, I was meandering around the online
                      > repository and found some photos in the files area:
                      >
                      > infoage01.jpg,
                      > "Random pile of machines"
                      > This is some random pile! There's a DEC PDP-11/10 (or 05)(the
                      > first PDP11), an 11/40 I think, an LPS-11 laboratory interface panel,
                      > a FACIT early-early calculator. Museum quality? Definitely.
                      >
                      > infoage02.jpg,
                      > "Some more machines"
                      > There's a Tektronix 4014 vector graphics terminal
                      > and a DEC micro from the 1980's. Good stuff.
                      >
                      > infoage03.jpg,
                      > "The Hotel"
                      > This is where we're going, as seen from all the way across the
                      > other side of the road. Main points: large, close (to the road),
                      > and fence (wire, also large).
                      >
                      > Also appropriate to the trip,
                      > Here is the Lat,Long that I found for main building
                      > for people with GPS'es.
                      > N 40 11.156 W 74 03.558
                      >
                      > John A.

                    • Evan
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 9, 2005
                        I just put copies there.  (Left the originals where Andy put them, because the photos section makes the much smaller.)

                        --- John Allain <allain@...> wrote:

                        > Appropriate to the trip, I was
                        meandering around the online
                        > repository and found some photos in the
                        files area:

                        > infoage01.jpg,
                        >     "Random pile of
                        machines"
                        >     This is some random pile!
                        There's a DEC PDP-11/10 (or 05)(the
                        >     first
                        PDP11), an 11/40 I think, an LPS-11 laboratory interface panel,
                        >     a FACIT early-early calculator.
                        Museum quality?  Definitely.

                        infoage02.jpg,
                        >    "Some more
                        machines"
                        >     There's a Tektronix 4014 vector
                        graphics terminal
                        >     and a DEC micro from the
                        1980's.  Good stuff.

                        infoage03.jpg,
                        >     "The
                        Hotel"
                        >     This is where we're going, as seen from
                        all the way across the
                        >     other side of the
                        road.  Main points: large, close (to the road),
                        >     and fence (wire, also large).
                        >
                        > Also appropriate to the trip,
                        >     Here is
                        the Lat,Long  that I found for main building
                        >     for people with
                        GPS'es.
                        >        N 40
                        11.156   W 74 03.558