Re: What I'll be bringing to show/trade/unload

  • evan947
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005

      Bill -- don't forget that the show is not in Edison anymore -- it's
      back at Trenton State College. (My brother, who is TSC alumni,
      refuses to let me call it "The College of New Jersey".)

      - Evan

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:
      > I have an Ohio Scientific Challenger 1P / Superboard II with some
      misc
      > manuals that go with it. It's not for sale, but if you want I can
      bring it up to
      > Edison. Closer to the show I will have more specific wanted/for
      trade items in
      > the s-100 arena.
      > bd
      >
      > > I'm always looking for more Ohio Scientific... just about anything
      OSI,
      > > hardware, software, docs and literature. I have some stuff to
      trade,
      > > a pretty good variety of S-100 cards and possibly a chassis or
      two, some
      > > TRS-80 stuff, lots of other odds and ends. If you have some OSI
      > > offer, let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have
      it.
    • evan947
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005
        (5155)? I've just finished restoring one of these

        Absolutely! Bring it. :)

        - Evan

      • billdeg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005
          that's great.  much closer to my parent's house.
          bd