Vintage Mac attack on rte.11 in Bloomsburg, PA ;)

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      A pile of stuph just sitting on the side of the road
      there. I left the 486sx behind, along with the
      Imagewriter printer. The lady came out to fix up the
      mess I left rummaging through the stuph LOL LOL, and
      she claimed that everything was working. Mac SE
      w/Supradrive. I'll keep y'all posted, ay ;)

      http://farechase.yahoo.com