Offering up last batch computer books, 'accessories'

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2010
      Forgot to include these in my last book offerings:

      "Introducing Microsoft WINDOWS 95", Brent Ethington, et al. 1995, Microsoft Press. Softbound, 374 pages. Extra-Fine condition. The official first look at Windows 95 - from the Windows 95 product team.

      "Microsoft Windows 95 Resource Kit", 1995, Microsoft Press. 3.5 inch floppy disks. Softbound, 1350 pages. Good+ condition.

      IBM (1980's logo) slipcase - 3 inches/7.5 cm. wide. Extra-Fine condition.

      Can ship media mail. I think I have 50 cents or $1 into the Introducing WIN95 book....
      Bill/KA3AIS

      Nutrition
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=HWeLp3PRK0_rhHCcekvhmQAAJz15-nacRXQBqOBduNK6phntAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQwAAAAA=