Re: [midatlanticretro] Univac 1219 this Sat.

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2010
      I will see if I can get my dad's car, if not.. I will call.

      From: Bill Degnan <billdeg@degnanco. com>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Univac 1219 this Sat.
      To: midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 10:01 AM

      We are getting two of these...

      http://vintagecompu ter.net/univac/ 1219/

      ...on Saturday. the truck is rented and we're all set. I will be picking
      up the unit around 9:30 AM from Clarksville MD.

      When I did a little page about the 1219 in 2007 I never actually thought
      that I would ever see one in person. At the time I was fortunate to have
      been able to interview a past Navy technician who supported this system,
      named Tom Morrison. He sent me a copy of the manual, some of his original
      notes related to the op codes and a flip chip from the 1219. For more info
      see
      http://vintagecompu ter.net/univac12 19.cfm