OT: Techno Swap Fest near BWI Airport

  • us21090
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010
      ((Posted for a friend. I know very little about this.))

      Come to the 1st Annual Techo-Swap-Fest to buy, sell and gawk at all of the precious junk that other hobbyists crave.

      Here are just some of the hobbies expected to be represented:

      * R/C (boats, planes, tanks, cars, trains, geese, monsters)
      * Robotics (competition, combat, R2D2, micro-bots, junk-bots)
      * Electronics (hackers, makers, crackers, phreaks, HAMs)
      * Mechanical (steam engines, CNC, animatronics, whimsical)

      Much more info:
      http://groups.google.com/group/techno-swap-fest

      Thanks.