Cool article

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2010
      http://news.cnet.com/8301-13772_3-10429544-52.html

      Bruce put the Sac State 8008 info on his site last year. CNET finally
      got wind of it.
    • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2010
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

        >http://news.cnet.com/8301-13772_3-10429544-52.html
        >
        >Bruce put the Sac State 8008 info on his site last year. CNET finally
        >got wind of it.

        ROTFLMFAO! I followed your link to that C/NET page article; I then followed
        a link on that page to: Photos: Computers of yesteryear

        http://news.cnet.com/2300-1042_3-6203288-4.html?tag=mncol

        I have that book sitting on my desk. I had intentions of dropping in at the
        winter party and donating it to your museum.

      • Bob Applegate
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2010
          I've got a copy of it too.