Offering Classic Computer Books and DOS Software/Most Free

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010
      I have to thin the herd. You can pick anytime or I can ship USPS media mail (cheap). Make an Offer, even if you'll take it if it's free. You can find more information on most of these titles from ebay and amazon. Sorry, I won't be visiting Belmar, NJ. Bill/KA3AIS

      "The Naked Computer", Jack Rochester & John Gantz, 1983, William Morrow and Company, Hardback with dust jacket, 335 pages. SIGNED BY AUTHORS. A Layperson's Almanac of Computer Lore, Wizardry, Personalities, Memorabilia, World Records, Mindblowers and
      Tomfoolery. (Very cool!)

      "Electronic Life - How to Think about Computers", Michael Crichton (Yes, that Michael Crichton), 1983, Alfred A. Knopf, Hardback with dust jacket, 210 pages. Layman's guide that everyone has been waiting for - - it tells you what computers really are, how to choose, use, think and live with them, etc.

      "Thinking Machines", Irving Adler, 1962 (first printing), Signet, paperback, 160 pages. A Layman's Introduction to Logic, Boolean Algebra and Computers.

      Front covers-Curling at corners for following 3. Good+ condition all.

      "The Compleat Computer", Dennie van Tassel, 1976 (1st ed.?) University of California, Santa Cruz. Large softbound, 216 pages.

      "I Speak BASIC to my Apple", Aubrey B. Jones, 1982, Hayden Book Company. Softbound, 234 pages.

      "Introducing the Apple IIc", Philip Lieberman, 1984, (First Edition), SAMS, Softbound, 400 pages.

      WORDPERFECT 5.1 Reference Manual. Extra-Fine condition.

      WORDPERFECT 5.0/5.1 License packet. 5.0/5.1 720 kb. media original + 5.0 360 Kb. copies.

      WORDPERFECT 6.0 Reference Manual. Extra-Fine condition. I have a copy of the media if you want that, too.

      Microsoft Mouse + Microsoft Paintbrush 720 Kb. media. 1987. New sealed packet.

      Microsoft Mouse + Microsoft Paintbrush 360 Kb. media. 1987. New sealed packets.

      DESQview 386. Fast multitasking for 386 PCs and up. Version 2.6. 3.5 inch media. All in Original Box.

      DESQview 386. Fast multitasking for 386 PCs and up. Version 2.6. 5.25 inch media. All in Original Box.

      386Max. Version 6. All in box.

      QEMM97. Manual + CDROM.

      QEMM, version 7. Boxed. Plus a few copies of manuals + media for Version 6.

      Small Business Tools
      Learn how to save time and money. Click to find what tools your business needs now.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=3VUa3g7NJA4SfOJk7SyZxAAAJz15-nacRXQBqOBduNK6phntAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMQAAAAA=