1980s

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2010
      I think we all agree that, regardless of "order", the PC / Mac / 64 are
      certainly the "top three" microcomputers of the 1980s. That's why these
      three are currently the ONLY computers from the 1980s in our museum!

      We still get a lot of visitors who ask why we're not displaying a ZX-80,
      99/4A, and Osborne. Those seem to be three most requested after those
      ones already on display.

      I tell them we have those (in quantity!) and will display them just as
      soon as we have space.