Fwd: [COMMODOR] The Commodore 64 - 1980's Number 1 computer

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2010
      Of course the Commodore 64 is the number 1 computer of the 1980's!   :-)

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      P.S. And it is very good indeed to see the Amiga in their list!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 25, 2010
        Bryan,
        Coming to Wilmington this weekend? Lots of Amigas on site, and Mason
        Taube asked me if he knew anyone who would be there who knew Amiga
        stuff. He has a sick 1200.
        Hope to see you.
        Bill
      • fieldfan1
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 26, 2010
          Bah! Commodore only sold so much because they kept pushing prices down to drive the competition out of business. :^)

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 26, 2010
            Like that's bad, having a good cheap computer that everyone wants.  With your logic, everyone would have a Sinclair 1000.

            Fieldfan1 - I don't know who  you are, I am just ribbing you on your comment, no malice intended.

            Bill

            fieldfan1 wrote:
[...]

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 26, 2010
              > Fieldfan1 - I don't know who you are

              Our message archive shows that Fieldfan introduced himself on Nov. 10,
              2005, and posted just six times since then.