Pictures was Re: Hacking weekend Jan 30-31st.

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 12, 2010
      Please someone take pictures and post because I can't go and I would really like to see what went on.

      Also anyway I think I found a solution to get more pictures on the website:

      http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/

      There is a Picassa plugin that allows you to take pictures and quickly make a web album.

      Bill, if I make some web albums and send them to you by CD (too big to e-mail) would you be willing to look and maybe post?