Fyi, I'll be mostly unavailable this week and next week...

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2005
      ...LOL, not that the world will stop or anything!

      This week I'll be neck-deep in preparing for VCF 8, and therefore I won't be
      doing much (if any) MARCH things. The week after (10/31-11/7) I will be in
      California for both vacation and VCF. I will catch up the week after that.

      Also by mid-November (or maybe sooner), we'll finally have a semi-real web
      site. For starters, it will contain all the basic information about our
      mission and organization, a members' collection inventory database, a link
      to the Yahoo discussion group, a section for our museum, a section about our
      events, and a PayPal donations button.

      - Evan