Re: [midatlanticretro] Did anyone get that Kaypro II?

  • Sean Durkin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
      Hi-
      I still have this at the low low price of $30 with system disks. Shipping might be pricey. No capabilities of making copies though.

      Located in lovely Oreland, PA 19075

      Sean

      On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Alexey Toptygin <alexeyt@...> wrote:

      Sean Durkin was offering a Kaypro II with OS disks in November, but it was
      a bit far from me (in PA) and needed pickup. Did anyone end up getting
      that system? I have a Kaypro II with no OS floppies, so I'd be glad to pay
      the current owner to make and send me some copies. Thanks!

      Alexey