Re: [midatlanticretro] BBS's

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 80 , Jan 11, 2010
      On Mon, 11 Jan 2010, Bob Applegate wrote:

      > I ran several BBSes in the Cherry Hill area from about '82 until '85.
      > Not sure if I had one running once I moved to the new house in '85 or
      > not.

      Is this you Bob, from the UUCP map?

      #N emilio
      #S HP 9000/320, HP-UX v5.2 (ATT 5.2)
      #O Avant-Garde Computing, Inc
      #C Bob Applegate
      #E emilio!postmaster
      #T +1 609 778 7000
      #P 8000 Commerce Parkway, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
      #L
      #W emilio!apple (Bob Applegate); Mon July 11 15:00:00 EST 1988
      #
      emilio telesci(DEMAND), pyrnj(DEMAND)

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 12, 2010
        The group settings allow members to upload/modify/download files. I
        believe this has always been the case.

        Jim