New FIDONET nodelist found 6-13-1986

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2010
      I found an old FIDONET nodelist from June 13 1986 in my files today. This
      list is missing from any online archives I could locate.
      http://www.vintagecomputer.net/fidonet/
      1986 #164

      Here is the best archive I could find
      http://ambrosia60.dnsalias.net/fidonet/nodelist.php

      Does anyone have any nodelists they'd like to share? If so send to me and
      I will post on my site. It's a shame that there is not more of a
      comprehensive nodelist archive. I am going to post a message to cc talk.