VCF East 7 - it's official

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2010
      Sept. 25-26 ... start planning now!

      Other than the tech sessions, I expect this edition to be similar to last year's. It is unlikely that we can expand to an H-building until 2011.

      Still would like to hear serious ideas for new kinds of special events. Last year the concert, book sale, and consigment were all big hits.

      My idea for the BASIC Challenge failed.
    • Ben Combee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2010
        On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 8:01 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

        Sept. 25-26 ... start planning now

        Ouch!  That's the same weekend as Maker Faire NYC.  See http://makerfaire.com/.

      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2010

          Ben Combee wrote:
          On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 8:01 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

          Sept. 25-26 ... start planning now

          Ouch!  That's the same weekend as Maker Faire NYC.  See http://makerfaire.com/.

          yep, and that's about the biggest hacker show on the east coast with about a million people attending too.

          =Dan