Re: [midatlanticretro] Hacking weekend Jan 30-31st.

    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 6, 2010

      > Bill,
      > Can we go online there still, in case we have to look up some
      > technical data ?

      Yes, there will be many access points.
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 12, 2010
        Please someone take pictures and post because I can't go and I would really like to see what went on.

        Also anyway I think I found a solution to get more pictures on the website:

        http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/

        There is a Picassa plugin that allows you to take pictures and quickly make a web album.

        Bill, if I make some web albums and send them to you by CD (too big to e-mail) would you be willing to look and maybe post?