Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Hacking weekend Jan 30-31st.

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 6, 2010

      joprysko1 wrote:
      I am interested in coming, not sure what I should bring though.. I have a box of about 20-25 S100 cards, some floppy controllers, some RAM cards, at least 1 or 2 Winchester controllers.

      Joe,

      I'm interested in what you have in S-100 cards too.
      I'll be there at the workshop.

      =Dan

    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 6, 2010

        Mike Loewen wrote:
            I tentatively plan to attend.  Maybe one of you S100 gurus can help get
        my IMSAI talking to its floppy drives.

        Sure, we'll do our best, no promises though
        But you have to come over first, no tentative, ssshhmentative plans  :)
        I'll have my tools, test equipment and parts with me as always.

        Bill,
        Can we go online there still, in case we have to look up some technical data ?

        =Dan

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 6, 2010

          > Bill,
          > Can we go online there still, in case we have to look up some
          > technical data ?

          Yes, there will be many access points.
        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 12, 2010
            Please someone take pictures and post because I can't go and I would really like to see what went on.

            Also anyway I think I found a solution to get more pictures on the website:

            http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/

            There is a Picassa plugin that allows you to take pictures and quickly make a web album.

            Bill, if I make some web albums and send them to you by CD (too big to e-mail) would you be willing to look and maybe post?