[was: floppies on overdrive?] now looking for Chinon F-353 AT II

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010
      The most useful 3.5 drives have the jumpers or switches to change density.

      I am currently looking for a Chinon F-353 AT II 3.5 disk drive. It's to
      repair an external Atari ST520 disk drive SF354). It's the classic
      story; get a "free system" and then spend $75 to repair it! Best
      Electronics has one for $75, but I am looking for other options first.
      http://www.vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=304
      Bill