New batch of VCF East 6.0 shirts arrived

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      New batch of VCF East 6.0 shirts arrived today. We bought 5 each of M,
      L, and XL. Some are already spoken for (Jeff F., BernieS, etc.), but
      there are plenty available. Whoever wants to buy one or whoever
      volunteered at the VCF and didn't get one should email me off-list.

      We also have one XL shirt from VCF East 5.0 (the yellow shirts) and one
      size small from VCF East 4.0 (with the chickenhead logo.)