Can Somebody record "Welcome to Macintosh" ?

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010

      Can Somebody record "Welcome to Macintosh"  tomorrow nite and make a bit torrent file ?

      I just noticed that I don't get CNBC,  I don't pay for the extra channels here - I have the economy package -  as Comcrooks are a ripoff.  I'm very close to switching over to FiOS - it's a better deal.

      =Dan
      http://www.midatlanticretro.org/