Re: Word/Excel for Classic Mac questions

  • RonK
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2010
      Hi Rich,
      I have Word 5 and Excel 4 for MAC if that would be of any help.
      I'm also in the process of bringing a ton of files into the 21st Century and going cross-platform. These include Word, Excel, Filemaker, and Quicken. I've had the most luck with the EXCEL format, I've also been able to convert Quicken.

      I'm using Applescript to "bulk convert" Word files, but haven't decided yet on what the best format to use (text, RTF, or HTML).

      I'll be posting my progress at:
      http://www.pacswinsig.org/forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1314

      Good luck,
      Ron