Re: [midatlanticretro] Amiga (was: SGI)

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2010
      We really should find a different term...like historic, maybe

      On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 12:21 AM, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...> wrote:

      But the Amiga 3000 was released in 1990, the A1200 in 1992 and the A4000 in 1993.  Are they not considered vintage as well?

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      On 1/1/2010 10:55 AM, B Degnan wrote:

      "vintage" means typical of the era, and SGI is vintage early 90's.  Our group covers vintage computers that trail off into the late 80's.  So the answer is both never and already.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2010

            I think the A1000 would be vintage--this was the breakthru design -- the others would still be historic

            =Dan
            http://www.midatlanticretro.org/