Re: Pics of the Party

  • rkzbos
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
      Jim that sounds like a good idea. I already sent the 14 pictures to 3 people from this list. Because I have a slow dial-up connection, maybe one of these people can upload them to the yahoo group page.

      BTW Jim, You name sounds familiar to me. Please refresh my memory, who were you at the party.

      Jack Rossini

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2010
        > Jim that sounds like a good idea. I already sent the 14 pictures to 3 people from this list. Because I have a slow dial-up connection, maybe one of these people can upload them to the yahoo group page.
        >
        > BTW Jim, You name sounds familiar to me. Please refresh my memory, who were you at the party.
        >
        > Jack Rossini

        Jim wasn't at the party.

        He was our treasurer until very recently. Justin is taking over that role.