OT: Toner for sale, proceeds go to infoage

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2009
      I'm working with Fred Carl at Infoage to sell some of the things they have around, unused. I will putting things on craigslist and other, local places first before ebay. Even though these would normally be far off topic, I figured, since it is Infoage's, it wouldn't be too bad.

      Right now, I've got toner cartridges for an HP Color Laserjet 8500/8550
      All cartridges are new HP brand, still sealed in packaging.
      (2) C4149A Black ----------($90 each)
      (2) C4150A Cyan -----------($135 each)
      (2) C4151a Magenta -------($135 each)
      (3) C4152A Yellow ---------($135 each)