Pics of the Party

  • rkzbos
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
      Hi everyone: As you probably know, that I took pictures in the last party we had a few weeks ago with a digital camera.

      I would like to share the 14 pictures with our group.

      Please send me an email if you would like a copy of the pictures. Their all in jpg or jpeg format.

      jack rossini
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
        Jack,

        You can upload your pictures to the Yahoo Group. You must have a Yahoo
        userid and password to do so. Once you are in the Group at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/, go to the Photos
        section where you can create a new album and then upload your pics.

        Jim

      • evan@snarc.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
          No -- he's better off using Flickr or a similar service.

          rkzbos wrote:

          > Hi everyone: As you probably know, that I took pictures in the last
          > party we had a few weeks ago with a digital camera.
          >
          > I would like to share the 14 pictures with our group.
          >
          > Please send me an email if you would like a copy of the pictures. Their
          > all in jpg or jpeg format.
          >
          > jack rossini

        • rkzbos
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
            Jim that sounds like a good idea. I already sent the 14 pictures to 3 people from this list. Because I have a slow dial-up connection, maybe one of these people can upload them to the yahoo group page.

            BTW Jim, You name sounds familiar to me. Please refresh my memory, who were you at the party.

            Jack Rossini

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2010
              > Jim that sounds like a good idea. I already sent the 14 pictures to 3 people from this list. Because I have a slow dial-up connection, maybe one of these people can upload them to the yahoo group page.
              >
              > BTW Jim, You name sounds familiar to me. Please refresh my memory, who were you at the party.
              >
              > Jack Rossini

              Jim wasn't at the party.

              He was our treasurer until very recently. Justin is taking over that role.