any home for unloved printers?

  • mejeep_ferret
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2009
      Ian collects terminals.
      Is anyone into printers?
      I have some unloved printers soon to be homeless :-(

      -- Jeff Jonas
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 25, 2009
        > I have some unloved printers soon to be homeless :-(

        Such as?
      • mejeep_ferret
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2009
          > > I have some unloved printers soon to be homeless :-(

          > Such as?

          PC Jr thermal printer (with moving print head!)
          Afga Matrix color wax-roll printer
          Canon BJC-610 color inkjet
          2 (perhaps 3) Epson 9 pin dot matrix, wide carriage, tractor-feed

          I brought a new in box dot matrix printer to the Festivus but left it for the computer destruct-o-folks to enjoy.