Slow times ....

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2009
      I guess most MARCHins are doing the family-and-holidays thing. :)

      I had a dream about a club party recently. My dream had uncanny
      realism! But I don't remember most of it. Oddly, I woke up smelling
      like beer and dusty old videogames. Can anyone explain this?
    • Bill Dromgoole
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2009
        Wishful thinking?

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 2009
          Yes, it really happened ! Winking smiley emoticon