Who is behind DVQ.com

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2009
      Who is behind dvq.com? A seriously nice collection of computers and
      electronics. Is there a museum holding all of this stuff in one place?
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2009
        Bob Rosenbloom. He's on cctalk/cctech.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 19, 2009
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          Bob Rosenbloom.  He's on cctalk/cctech.

          Who is behind dvq.com?  A seriously nice collection of computers and
          electronics.  Is there a museum holding all of this stuff in one place?
          Bill

          I wrote to "Bob" to see if he had a museum out west.  .
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 19, 2009
            >>> I wrote to "Bob" to see if he had a museum out west.

            He doesn't. Just an impressive private collection. But, like many
            people, it may be a "museum" in his own mind. (That's not a dig at
            him. It just peeves me when people say, "I have a museum," and it's
            really a bunch of stuff in their garage, storage unit, or private
            company. That's not a museum!!!)