Re: [midatlanticretro] VAX PS

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 18, 2009
      On Fri, 18 Dec 2009, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:

      > How are you fairing with the PSs on the VAX?

      I used my ESR tester to check the big electrolytic caps in-circuit, and
      only found one that was questionable. I replaced it, but it made no
      difference. I just bought another PS from a guy on Ebay, and will cross
      my fingers that it works. I hope to be able to cobble together one good
      PS out of two bad ones, and maybe figure out the problem. I hate working
      on switchers, especially with no schematics or even pinouts.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...