Re: OT: Star Trek "blooper" found

  • brian_cirulnick
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2009

      > I was watching the STNG last episode (part 1 or 2) when I noticed a
      > funny blooper at about 48min 30sec...Look for man in Riker's comms
      > screen when he's talking to the captain. Notice the man's profile in
      > that screen, you can barely notice, but it's "Price" from episode 21 of
      > season 1, "arsenal of freedom". Check that episode at around 8 minutes
      > 30 seconds. Price was a doppleganger weapon, etc.

      Golly, continuity issues in Star Trek? No way!

      They were doing the best they could within the budget constraints -- it's not like now where you can computer generate a thinner John Frakes. It's not as bad as say, "Regula 1" in Wrath of Khan being the Space station model in ST:TMP just shot upside-down.