URGENT! Party in different building

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 12, 2009
      Fred called me and said the TIROS building heat broke again. So, our party will be in the (smaller) telecom building. That's on the main campus where we had the replica workshops at VCF. When you walk through the main gate it's the small building to the right.
    • Ray Sills
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 12, 2009
        Someone should tack a sign on the TIROS building door, advising the
        change of venue. Some MARCHins may be out of internet range today.

        73 de Ray

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 12, 2009
          Yeah we're on that already....

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 12, 2009
            Anything else needed for today? I am at the store, planning on picking up some chips, coke and beer as my Festivus contribution. Any need for plates, utensils, napkins? Metal pole? Bullhorn for airing of the greivances?

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: evan@...
            Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 14:56:45 +0000
            To: MARCH Yahoo<midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 12, 2009
              Please get real, original Coke ... Not vanilla or lime or (gasp ) Pepsi. Thanks. :)

              I suppose some cheap housewares, plastic utensils etc are a good idea.

              Obviously the club will cover if it gets pricey.

              I'm stopping for beer.

              From: jaj@...
              Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 15:29:51 +0000
              To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

              From: evan@...
              Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 14:56:45 +0000
              To: MARCH Yahoo<midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

              Fred called me and said the TIROS building heat broke again. So, our party will be in the (smaller) telecom building. That's on the main campus where we had the replica workshops at VCF. When you walk through the main gate it's the small building to the right.

            • Joe Giliberti
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 12, 2009
                Is anything special needed for the feats of strength?

                From: evan@...
                Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 14:56:45 +0000

                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 12, 2009
                  Pepsi rules!
                  Royal Crown is the top, though

                  From: jaj@...
                  Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 15:29:51 +0000

                  From: evan@...
                  Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 14:56:45 +0000

                  Fred called me and said the TIROS building heat broke again. So, our party will be in the (smaller) telecom building. That's on the main campus where we had the replica workshops at VCF. When you walk through the main gate it's the small building to the right.

                • epsilonprocess
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 12, 2009
                    Anyone bringing some SGI deskside machines? That ought to take care of
                    the heat problem :)

                    In any case, I'm gonna my try to come down this evening (with the Corvus
                    Concept) but that depends on how busy I am today, so no promises. The
                    party would be a cool place to unbox and power it up for the first time
                    ever though.

                  • jaj@totallyamused.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 12, 2009
                      I am from Texas, we only drink Coke (regular) and Dr. Pepper, everything else is for you Yanks.

                      I will pick up some utensils and such.

                      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                      From: Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...>
                      Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 10:57:49 -0500
                      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

                      Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 15:29:51 +0000

                      From: evan@...
                      Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 14:56:45 +0000

                      Fred called me and said the TIROS building heat broke again. So, our party will be in the (smaller) telecom building. That's on the main campus where we had the replica workshops at VCF. When you walk through the main gate it's the small building to the right.

                    • Bill Dromgoole
                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 12, 2009
                        I'm bringing Yeungling Black and Tan, Chesterfield ale, Porter and Lager. Six of each.

                        billdrom

                        From: jaj@...
                        Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 15:29:51 +0000

                        From: evan@...
                        Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 14:56:45 +0000
                        To: MARCH Yahoo<midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 12, 2009
                          Don't you mean Crown Royal?

                          Message 12 of 12 , Dec 12, 2009
                            Also as an FYI: I finally got a response out of the pinball place for group rates. If ten or more of go at the same time, its $15 a head instead of $25

                            On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Bill Dromgoole <drummy@...> wrote:

                            Don't you mean Crown Royal?