Re: [midatlanticretro] Movies update Re: Who's going?

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 11, 2009
      Add the whole Planet of the Apes series to the list

      On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 7:26 PM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@...> wrote:
      ***looks around room***  Hey, who said anything about torrents?

      Just a means of CYA :)

      On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 6:23 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      I have been meaning to torrent ST deep space 9
      bd

      Joe Giliberti wrote:
      I now have Plan 9 from Outer Space and Robot Monster among my collection, and just completed a backup to our backup computer

      On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 9:43 AM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

      ----- Joe Giliberti wrote:

      > Here's what I got now. I'm running out of drive space, so not many more...

      you really want to make a backup all of that to another drive.
      especially of you have a new WD drive, they're prone to overheating.

      =Dan