Re: [midatlanticretro] Party is this weekend - who's going?

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 30 , Dec 8, 2009
      Colussus is down! Robin Hood is down!

      On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 5:38 PM, Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...> wrote:

      I'll be going.

      -Jeff Frady

      On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> wrote:

      Star Trek was good before it blew up in the mid 90's after TNG, though the newest movie is also good

      On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 4:50 PM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@...> wrote:
      good suggestions
      I wiil....work....on these. I'm also trying to pull Three Days of the Condor, which, aside from being a good movie, had some good shots of a PDP-8 system

      On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 4:43 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- <VAXman@...> wrote:

      Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> writes:

      >He's my list of movies I have on my theater pc so far"
      >
      >Star Wars SW: Empire Strikes Back SW: Return of the Jedi Star Trek: The
      >Motion Picture ST: The Wrath of Khan ST: The Search for Spock ST: The
      >Voyage Home ST: The Final Frontier (If anyone wants to watch this, hell
      >will break loose) ST: The Undiscovered Country ST: Generations ST: First
      >Contact ST: Insurrection ST: Nemesis Star Trek (the new one) 12 Angry
      >Men WarGames 2001: A Space Odyssey Dr. Strangelove The Andromeda Strain
      >(1971) A Clockwork Orange Young Frankenstein Blazing Saddles History of
      >the World, Part 1 Airplane! Back to the Future Back to the Future II
      >Back to the Future III Tron Sneakers Terminator 2 Monty Python: The
      >Meaning of Life Monty Python and The Holy Grail Monty Python: Life of
      >Brian THX-1138 Attack of the Killer Tomatoes Animal House The Abyss and

      >a few others I'm working on

      Oh gawd. Star Trek and Star Wars. I've never seen Star Wars past the
      point where the trash bin on wheels starts beeping. It's too stupid
      for celluloid.

      However, the Kubrick, Brooks and MP redeem you. ;)

      I'd show up just to see "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" again. You need
      "The Toxic Avenger" for a proper cult-flick double-feature.

      How about "Colossus: The Forbin Project"? It's a Sci-Fi & Computer film.

      See you space cowboy...