A few things I'm looking for...

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2009
      Just figured I'd put this out there - in case anyone has any stray equipment... I'm looking for:

      8" Floppy drive enclosure - some kind of external box that will hold an 8" floppy drive or two.

      Apple II computers - IIe, II+, whatever - I need a few more for a large Apple II "network" project. Any condition - yes, I can use those school cast-off IIe's.

      EPROM chips - I seem to use rather a lot of these, so if anyone has some scavenged chips they don't need, let me know. I'm especially looking for 2, 4, and 8 megabit chips, as well as 16 bit wide ones.

      I have a fair quantity of DS/DD 3 1/2" media for sale or trade, brand new in bulk 50 packs. Anyone need any?

      -Ian