Party -- table situation updated

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2009
      Looks like we'll have at least 7 or 8 tables to use .... maybe a few
      more, no promises. But remember folks, this isn't VCF.

      Andy pointed out to me that this building isn't exactly squeeky-clean.
      So maybe people could bring large blankets or cheap tarps, and put stuff
      on that, rather than using the floor. That's a good way to spread
      things out just like people do at flea markets.