Want some antique chips?

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2005
      I'm trying to clean out some stuff, and ran across some chips I'll
      never use again. If anyone wants them, they're yours for the cost
      of postage (a buck or two):

      * Intel 82586 network coprocessor, 1982 vintage. Gold.
      * Intel 8751 uP, gold package, with gold pins and erase window.
      * Intel 82062 "winchester disk controller" Gold pins

      I've got several of each. Most have some bent pins, but I figured
      you'd just show them off, not use them. It's unknown if these
      are any good or not.

      I also have a pile of chips labelled "KR9600-PRO, SMC" and
      some with "KR9601-STD, SMC". All free, of course.

      Let me know if you want them, otherwise they go into the trash.

      Bob