Re: [midatlanticretro] tables at the party

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2009
      ***3*** other events

      On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Just a note -- don't count on many tables being available at the party
      -- there are two other InfoAge events happening this weekend, both at
      the main campus. MARCH has a couple of our own tables secretly stashed
      away, and there * might * be some benches available in back room of the
      TIROS building. So, if you need tables this weekend, ya'll might want
      to bring some. Worse case, we'll send someone to Target, buy some of
      those gray 6-foot tables that we love, and sell them back to InfoAge.

      Or just put your stuff on the floor.