Re: [midatlanticretro] French, anyone?

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2009
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      Are any MARCHins fluent in French?

      I need to interview someone (about a computer history topic) but he does
      not speak English.  I do not trust the online translator services
      because, in this case, the choice of words is delicate.

      If anyone here can help, then please email me privately.

      my kids have studied French for the past 5 yrs, and my oldest is in AP French class now, she could help out.

      =Dan
      --
      http://home.comcast.net/~ragooman/
      http://www.midatlanticretro.org/