Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: need a few newer data storage things

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2009
      ah, you are correct in that. I thought I had mentioned it. Sorry everyone!

      On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 11:45 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Your message doesn't say anything about the party.

      If this is the anti-VCF, as you put it, my "anti-vintage" is in line with the festivus

      On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 11:15 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      All: don't forget to put OT: in the subject line for off-topic messages.  That way they're easily spotted and, if people want, deleted/routed.

      Not exactly relevant, but I need a newer data tape cartridge to test a drive I acquired. Its an LTO Ultrium 3. I also need a PCI SCSI interface to connect the drive to my computer. This I could borrow, as once I see if the drive works, I'm selling it or junking it. The interface is an external LVD SCSI. I'll get more info when  take a better look at it.

      Thanks
      Joe