need a few newer data storage things

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2009
      Not exactly relevant, but I need a newer data tape cartridge to test a drive I acquired. Its an LTO Ultrium 3. I also need a PCI SCSI interface to connect the drive to my computer. This I could borrow, as once I see if the drive works, I'm selling it or junking it. The interface is an external LVD SCSI. I'll get more info when  take a better look at it.

      Thanks
      Joe