OT Humor: COMPUTER CAR!!!!

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2009
      We are the Borg. Release your seatbelts and open your doors. You will adapt to stringent emissions standards. Resistance is Futile.

      http://tinyurl.com/yzwtg9p
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2009
        Joe Giliberti wrote:
        We are the Borg. Release your seatbelts and open your doors. You will adapt to stringent emissions standards. Resistance is Futile.

        http://tinyurl.com/yzwtg9p

        oh, that's cool !
        I would add blinking LED's on there of course.

        =Dan
        --
        http://home.comcast.net/~ragooman/
        http://www.midatlanticretro.org/