Need help this Sat Newark DE ~9:45am-10:15am to move Burroughs Workstation up stairs

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2009
      Need help this Sat Newark Delaware ~9:45am-10:15am to move Burroughs
      Workstation up stairs and into a lift-gate truck.
      Email me if you're available. I already have one helper, but I could use
      two more if possible.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2009
        All --

        This rescue is for MARCH, not for Bill's personal collection. So, help
        us!! (Not that we shouldn't help * each other * rescue stuff too ....
        but anyway the club needs your help for this one. Thanks!)