GE mainframe at JFK

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
      Are we going at some point to look at the GE Mainframe at JFK?
    • ysgdhio
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> wrote:
        > Are we going at some point to look at the GE Mainframe at JFK?

        What do you mean "we", young padawan?
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
          I didn't realize it would be a closed trip

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009

              I didn't realize it would be a closed trip

            It won't be a closed trip.  I detect some sarcasm.  :)

            The trip is not yet organized.  The guy who controls this computer asked me to contact him again in the new year.