Infoage social event, Oct. 28

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2005
      Here's a message from Fred & friends about InfoAge -- this message was
      posted to the NJARC list but Fred asked me to invite everyone in MARCH along
      with our families and friends.

      >>> Most of you should have received an invitation to the InfoAge Member
      Mixer at 7:30 PM Friday evening, October 28 at the Marconi Hotel, Camp
      Evans, Wall, NJ. If not, consider this your invitation and/or urge that you
      attend. InfoAge is very important to NJARC and is quickly gathering steam.
      It is vital that we show our physical and financial support and we can have
      a good time while we are at it. Come meet other InfoAge supporters, you do
      not need to be a member, all that is required is that you have an interest
      in making this project successful. Please RSVP no later than October 21,
      2005 by calling 732-776-6261. Indicate the number of people in your party
      and leave a name and phone number. Admission is $10.00 per person, attire
      is casual and refreshments will be served. Hope to see you there.